This is just some random pictures of all my "chores" outside. With this hot weather everything is flourishing!
The chickens are 5 weeks old now and may be a little young to be outside but they LOVE it!! I lock them up every night in the shed and they are only outside when I am home. I don't want anything to happen to them because I am over having to start over AGAIN!
The garden is doing very well!! I can't wait till I can harvest more!!
Cucumbers from our garden and plenty more on the way! Good thing Heath and the kids love them so much. Sydney likes me to peel the cucumber and then she eats it like a pickle. She's crazy.
Peppers are growing, I like to cut them up and freeze them for later. Heath loves to cook with peppers so we go through quite a few of them.
Tomatoes will be turning red any day now.
Hello pumpkins! I'm hoping to grow a HUGE pumpkin! :)
Random pictures of some of my flower pots around the house.
Heath is so proud of that bench, he made it in high school.
And this is my pride and joy flower pot. I made my mom one like this when I was back at herhousethis weekend.








No comments:
Post a Comment