Sydney was in the Ewing paper last week....The local tire service in Ewing, Rotherham Tire, advertises with a "Pro Life" saying and they use pictures of the local kids. I gave them a picture of Sydney and they put her in the paper! Very cute! I cut it out and put it in her baby book already! :)
I am very proud of the work I have done on Sydney's baby book. I just hope that if we would have another child....I don't slack off! :)
This weekend is going to be jammed packed with stuff! Tonight we are going to Ewing for April's Birthday party at DW's, Saturday I get my hair highlighted in O'Neill and then mowing the lawn, then Sunday we are having the family BBQ for April's Birthday! So much stuff to do and not enough time to do it all! Happy Birthday April!
No comments:
Post a Comment