On Monday Sydney had to go for her 12 month checkup and get shots. She did really well. She didn't mind the doctor checking her out and he was impressed by the way she can run around. :) She is a little short and underweight for her age. I think he said that she is at the 7th percentile on weight so we have to go back into the office in 2 months and have her weighed and measured. They are hoping she will grow a little by then...I am hoping not so she can still fit into her 12 month clothes! :)
Sydney has been sleeping really good at night which helps me out because she goes to bed around 8:00pm which gives me time to do whatever I want and watch whatever I want on TV as well!
It rained again last night...a little over an inch. Hopefully I get the yard mowed on Thursday before Sydney and I head to Fremont for the weekend on Friday. And I am hoping that the roads are fine on the way to Fremont...Mom said that it has been raining there a lot more then it has here. I am kind of sad that I will miss Heath at the Clearwater Rodeo but oh well....Old Settlers here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment