Happy Father's Day!!! (A day late) Heath had a rodeo in Eddyville on Saturday night, afterwards he drove to Thedford and stayed the night there so he could hit there rodeo in the afternoon. Sydney and I went to Gary and Lorie's house for lunch and then stayed there in the afternoon just hanging out with everyone. Tiffany got Sydney this new pool! It is SO cute and Sydney likes to crawl in and out of it. Heath came to Ewing about 6:30 and we had supper with his family. He got to spend a little bit of time with Sydney for Father's Day but she was so tired from her long day that she was asleep by about 7:30pm!
Saturday Sydney and I mowed the yard, cleaned house, and did laundry. Syd went outside with me and rode on the mower for about 45 minutes and she was falling asleep. So I took her in the house and she slept for a good 2 hours in the house while I mowed a good portion of the lawn. Of course I went in and checked on her about every 15 minutes or so. After she woke up I had about 30 minutes left of mowing so she rode with me on the mower. She LOVES it! She just sits there on my lap and enjoys the ride. :)
Friday after work Sydney and I are making the trip to see the Aspy Grandparents in Fremont. It is Old Settler Days in North Bend so I get to see my bestie, Shelley!! I am excited to see her "rock" in person!
No comments:
Post a Comment