Yesterday I didn't take a lunch so I could leave early to get home and mow the forest...aka my lawn!! I stopped at the grocery store and picked up some milk, chips that were on sale, strawberries (of course!), and a few other items. I got home hurried in the house, put the groceries on the floor and proceeded to put them away. Of course Sydney went straight to the sacks and was looking through them. What do you know....she found the strawberries, grabbed the container and held it up to me. That would be a sign that she wants a strawberry. :) But she has been saying strawberry now for about a week. It is so cute. She says "rawberry". Every time I open the fridge she says "rawberry?". She is just growing up too fast. She can say hi, bye, daddy, and I think she says mommy. But she will only say these things when SHE wants to...not when someone else wants her to. Little stinker!
Heath's parents came over to watch Sydney as I mowed. Sydney likes to ride on the mower with me but I didn't want her to last night. It was a good thing cause I got a little sun burnt and wind blown!! It took FOREVER to mow!! I had to go slow cause the grass was so long and I had to mow the grass next to the house twice! So I don't mind the fact that it is going to be windy today cause the grass windrows I left last night while mowing will hopefully blow away! :)
I dropped Sydney off at Mandi's this morning and before I could get her out of the car seat she was waiving and saying bye...Apparently she wanted me to hurry up and leave her at daycare. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment