My family

My family

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's been a while!

Wow, it's been awhile since I blogged. I was on vacation last week...I got a LOT of stuff done too! Painted the three rooms in my house. I am not for sure if I really like them yet or not. I painted the kitchen a mint green and I think that it is too light...I was looking for a darker green. And the living room is painted a beige with one chocolate brown wall. The beige looks PINK in the sunlight! CRAP!!! So I think that I will have to definitely repaint the living room and hallway. WONDERFUL! The office is fine....it's a grayish white and it looks fine.
I have turned my office into a office/play room for Sydney. She is getting way to many toys! So I moved them from the living room to the office. She likes it in there....of course she drags some toys to the living room but at least I can put them away and not worry about them. :)

This Friday and Saturday is the O'Neill City Wide garage sale and I spent some of my vacation time getting ready for that. Hopefully the garage sale goes well and the weather cooperates! If I sell everything that I have I should make well over $200. Hopefully!

Memorial Weekend was Funfest in Ewing. It was a great time! We took Sydney out to the golf course for the ping pong drop. This is when a plane flies over the 9th green, dumps ping pongs onto the ground and the kids run out to get them. For every ping pong you pick up you get $0.05. Sydney got $0.55!! Then we ate at the Fire Hall BBQ and drove around for cruise night! Sydney loved it cause she didn't have to be in the car seat! :) Afterwards I took Sydney to the babysitter so the adults could go to the street dance. It was a great time!

Heath's first rodeo was last weekend in Tekamah. They both caught the steer but Heath couldn't get his rope dallied before it slipped out his hand so they didn't get a time. Oh well....better luck next time! This weekend Heath and Jeremy are at Lexington. Good luck!
This last Saturday I took Sydney to the Drive In to see Shrek 3! It was a good movie! Sydney loved being outside and watching a movie. She actually watched it!! Of course she wanted to venture off the blanket to see everyone but she settled down and watched the movie. Of course when we were there we had to have fruit snacks, taffy, popcorn, and pop! She was in heaven!



Sydney and Daddy at the Golf Course on Memorial Weekend! Sydney got $0.55 for the ping pongs and was showing off her money to Daddy! :)

Sydney picking up ping pongs at the golf course


Sydney LOVES her blocks that she got for her birthday!
Sydney at the Drive In eating taffy!

2 comments:

  1. um lol in dont remember u painting all 3 rooms by urself but hey its ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!!!!!!!!!! How could I forget??? My bestie April came over to help paint the house. She did a magnificient job! Thank you very much April. How could I have forgotten! I must have been in a hurry....sorry!!! And I better say thank you to Tiffany who came over on Monday and helped watch the kids and I do believe she had a paint brush in her hand once or twice. :) Mandi even came down to Chambers on Monday and helped out!! Thank you to everyone for helping!!!! So....you all ready to come and help re-paint the living room? :)

    ReplyDelete