Last night after work I had to stop and get groceries at the local grocery store. Of course I had to get more strawberries cause they are Sydney's favorite! I put the strawberries in the cart and go on with my shopping. Sydney saw me put them in the cart and they were within reaching distance from her so she grabbed the container. No biggy I thought because she can't get the container open. WRONG! She opened it, grabbed a strawberry and proceeded to eat it throughout the store. I wasn't going to take it away because everyone in the store would have heard her scream! So everyone of course thought she was so cute eating a strawberry. :) I paid for the groceries and put her in her seat. She still was eating the strawberry at this point in time. I got half way home and she had ate almost all of it except for the stem so I took it away and threw it out the window. She screamed the rest of the way home! Does it seem that she gets her way a lot?? I have no idea who lets her get her way all the time! :)
This morning I woke up around 6:00AM and the wind was blowing SO hard I thought for sure there would be a tornado. It even woke up Heath! He grabbed Sydney out of her crib and went tot he kitchen to listen to the local radio station to see if they were saying anything about the weather. I was in the office pulling up the weather on the internet to see if we were in a tornado warning or something. Nope....just a Severe Thunderstorm Warning. I looked out the window and I have never seen trees bend that far over! Oh welcome to summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment