My family

My family

Monday, June 28, 2010

Old Settlers

Sydney and I went back to Fremont to see the Aspy Family and enjoy North Bend's Old Settlers celebration. We arrived at Grandma and Grandpa Aspy's around 7:00pm, had supper, and just hung out with the family all night. Aunt Jennifer and the boys were out at the farm when we arrived and they really enjoyed spending time with Sydney. Garret took Sydney on a 4-wheeler ride and we spent time outside while mom grilled chicken for supper. Sydney showed everyone her love for fruit on Friday night!! She gobbled down strawberries, watermelon, and cantaloupe AFTER she was done eating her supper. Little oinker!! I am not for sure where she is putting all of this food but oh well...at least she eats! :)

On Saturday Sydney, mom, and I went shopping in Fremont. We were going to go to Spencer and Garret's baseball game but it was way to hot! Sydney must of wore herself out shopping because she went to bed at around 7:30pm and didn't wake up until 7:00am! My parents decided to stay home on Saturday night with Sydney instead of taking her to North Bend for the fireworks since she was asleep and it was still very hot outside. I went to North Bend to see Shelley and some old friends at the beer garden. It was a GREAT time!! It was hot but the beverages cooled us down. :) Kelly Halladay showed up later and it was great having all of us together again....I haven't seen a lot of my old friends in years!!

Sunday Sydney and I packed the Jeep and headed home around 7:30am. It was great seeing the family but it was good to be home and relax for a day.


This 3-wheeler used to be my brother's when he was little...still works for Sydney!

Then of course she had to ride the BIG 4-wheeler with Garret and Blue the dog.

She liked feeding cheetos to Grandpa!


She got a new chair to sit in at the drive in movies!! She loves sitting in it!!


Don't forget the purse! She has her own little purse that she carries around...its cute!

And this would be my daughter making a weird face...and that is me of course! :)
Shelley and me!!
Shelley Schindler, Kelly Halladay, and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment