We had a great 4th of July weekend! Friday and Saturday, Heath was at rodeos but Sunday we went to Ewing for fireworks. The Barlow's did a few fireworks before the BIG town show. Thank goodness we all remembered the bug spray because we needed it!! The bugs were terrible!! Mandi even brought some stuff to spray the lawn with which helped but it was still bad. Sydney has a little bug bite on her cheek...but other than that one she didn't get bit up.
I forgot my camera so the pictures I posted are a little blurry. Sydney LOVED the fireworks!! Of course she fell asleep half way through the town fireworks...which I have no idea how she could because they were loud!
We leave tomorrow for the Barlow Family Vacation to Ponca State Park until Friday. It should be a great time as long as the bugs aren't as bad as they were in Ewing!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment