The Barlow's went to Ponca State Park this year for vacation and we had a great time! We stayed in a BIG beautiful cabin that was build earlier this spring. Sydney got to go into the big pool for the first time. She loved just lounging in her little floaty! We made smores the last night and Heath & I fished in the lake right next to our cabin. We enjoyed spending time with the family but wished it wasn't so short.
Saturday night was Ashley's birthday get together. So I headed over to Ewing to help celebrate! :) Heath had a rodeo in O'Neill on Friday, Iowa on Saturday, and South Dakota on Sunday.

Sydney in the floaty and the extremely white guy is Heath. :)

Sydney eating watermelon!

Pictures of the cabin

Pictures of the cabin

Heath and I...Heath being a little weird.

Happy Birthday Ashley!
No comments:
Post a Comment