
Heath, Sydney and I went to Ewing last night to eat at DW's and then watch some friends rope at the arena. Sydney had fun! First she drove us from DW's to the roping arena in Ewing. :) It was the cutest thing!! She made little engine noises while moving the steering wheel back and forth! Then we got to the arena and she loved sitting or standing by daddy along the fence and watching the cowboys rope the steers! There was a bunch of other kids there that wanted to play with her but she was just content standing by her daddy. The other picture here is of Jeremy Wagner (Heath's roping partner) and his little boy Mathis (I might have spelled that wrong...sorry Page!). Mathis and Sydney would just look at each other...of course Heath wouldn't let him get that close to his baby girl. :) Apparently Heath thinks a 1 1/2 year old is going to hit on his daughter! LOL!! I think Heath has a little time before he has to worry about that!!


Cute pictures! You did ok on spelling his name just forgot an "a" (Mathias). :) Page
ReplyDelete