Last night when Sydney and I got home Heath fixed the mower for me so I could finish mowing the lawn. He decided to take Sydney with him so that I could get done mowing and she wouldn't get sun burnt or eaten live by mosquitoes. He has to go bale hay so I sent a little care package along with him....blanket, binky, chips, sippy cup, and bottle. I got half the yard mowed (which took about 1 1/2 hours) when Heath's hired man came pulling in the driveway with Sydney. He said that Syd was falling asleep in the tractor with Heath and she kept hitting her head cause it was rough going through the meadow. So I took her on the mower and we finished mowing the yard. :) It's to bad that I didn't get a picture of Heath and Sydney in the tractor....oh well I am sure there will be a next time.
When Heath got home he said that he felt bad for her cause she was trying to sleep in the tractor and her little head was flopping around cause it was a rough ride. Heath also said that when Sydney got in the tractor of course she watched her daddy like a hawk and every button or lever he touched, Sydney had to touch. :) Oh welcome to my world!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment