My mom and I made runza's and canned beets while she was here. Sydney LOVES beets! :) Just like her mommy! Sydney put on her best behavior while Grandma was watching her....making mommy look like a liar because I tell my mom all the naughty things Sydney does when I am not looking. And of course Sydney made Grandma and mommy laugh hysterically on Thursday night with her facial expressions. :)
Friday Mandi, Madison, and I went to see the movie Eclipse here in O'Neill. It was GREAT!! I can't wait for the next movie!!
The rest of the week was kind of lazy which was just fine with me! This weekend we go to Colorado to see our friends. Heath, Levi, Jeremy and Kenis are going to be in a ranch rodeo so it should be an eventful weekend! Sydney is going to stay at April's house while we are in Colorado...it will just be too hot and busy for her to be out there with us. Sorry Carrie....we'll have to get together another time for you to see her.
No comments:
Post a Comment