Well yesterday on the way to work my Jeep broke down. We towed it to a shop to find out what was wrong and the rear end went out! AWESOME! But here is the interesting part....they found grass wrapped around things underneath the car which cut off the oil supply to the rear end. How is grass wrapped around stuff underneath the Jeep you ask.....well my husband takes my Jeep (against my better judgement) out in the pasture to get his horses. Of course that is my theory (cause I don't drive through tall grass) but Heath will deny this accusation! :) An expensive lesson to be learned but I don't think he will be taking it out to the pasture anymore.
I leave work today at noon so we can get on the road to Colorado! We are going to see our friends Kenis and Carrie. Also there is a ranch rodeo that Heath, Kenis, Jeremy, and Levi are entering so it should be a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment