This weekend was nice and lazy!! Just what I needed! :) Heath had a rodeo on Friday and Saturday night. Sydney and I had to put in the heifers that got out on Friday night....while Heath was on the cell phone telling me where they went. Sydney in the back seat whining cause she is hungry and the fruit snacks I gave her aren't sufficing her hunger. It took about two hours to put all the heifers back in and fix the fence. FUN! Saturday Sydney and I headed to Norfolk to get tires put on the pickup (it needed them BAD!). It was going to take forever so I called up my friend Pam Lovejoy and we hung out a couple of hours at her house. I got to see Kennady (her grandchild)...she is SO cute!! Looks just like her mommy! When we got home we cleaned house and watched cartoons all night long. Oh yes...and I discovered that we had water in our basement on Saturday when I got home from Norfolk. The humidity drain on the furnace was plugged and it was leaking water EVERYWHERE! So I fixed that and vacuumed up water and had fans running to dry it up. Water got into the carpet in the spare bedroom downstairs so I lifted up the carpet to help dry it out. Not fun! Sunday Heath stayed in the house most of the day and he ended up taking a nap on the floor. Sydney found a pillow like the one her dad was using and fell asleep on top of it. :) lol It was VERY cute!
OH...Sydney now has 5 teeth! The top teeth sure are coming in fast. Sydney really likes her veggies and fruits! She usually eats all her veggies first and then the meat. Then she gets her fruit for desert! :) She is eating quite a bit of watermelon right now. I am hoping to get some good Colorado Peaches and have her try them. :)
Also, my mom is coming this week!!! YIPPY!! Can't wait! We are going to make some runzas and hopefully can some beets!! YUM!! I think she might be coming on Wednesday night until Friday. But her schedule may change if the sweet corn is done then she will have to stay and can corn. But we are hoping that it won't be done!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment