Well last night was the first night that Heath stayed at the ranch and it didn't go so well at home. Sydney cried last night because Daddy, Charlie, and Puppy weren't home. And then she cried again this morning.
By the way, we got another dog from my parents. It's a pure bred Blue Heeler puppy. I am not for sure if we are keeping this dog or if Heath is going to give it to someone...it's a mystery to me at this point. We haven't named the puppy yet either, the name is just "Puppy".
But back to my story....so we had to call Heath last night and this morning so Sydney could talk to her Daddy. She asked him about the horses, Charlie, and the puppy. She told him that she loved him and bye. I think he enjoyed the phone call as well. :)
I am waiting for Heath to tell me if he is staying at the ranch again tonight. If so Sydney and I are going up to the ranch to make him supper and hang out with him. Sydney will enjoy riding around with Daddy looking at all the cows. She now points to the cows and says, "Cows...MOOOO!" :) It's comical.
No comments:
Post a Comment