This is Sydney's St. Pat's outfit. She has a little shamrock on her cheek too...that is if she will keep it on there. This picture she wasn't too happy because it was morning and she wants to ride her jeep and her coupe around the house before we leave for work. Yeah right...like we have time for that!
This is Sydney and our new puppy "Boo". I like to call him %*(#^&()%* because he is in the puppy stage and I am not in the mood to put up with that. Especially by myself since Heath is calving and in Stuart most of the time. But the puppy is pretty good with Sydney although he likes to get close to her and lick her in the face which makes her mad. She is always tattling on the puppy. :)
And this is Sydney on the slide from our swing set in the back yard. She is obsessed with going outside! Which is fine but it doesn't leave me much time to get supper done at night or anything else for that matter. And when it starts to get dark outside, she doesn't care. She throws a fit every time we come in the house at night.
I think I am going to have to invest in one of those lawn chairs that is a whole body chair and can be folded out flat so at least I will get a good tan this summer when Sydney is playing outside. :) Sounds like a good idea to me! So if anyone sees these lawn chairs or knows where to get them...let me know! :) Speaking of summertime things...I think that I might have Sydney do swimming lessons. We will see though.
Yesterday Sydney and I went to Stuart to see Heath. We drove around in the Explorer (Heath's newest purchase) checking the cows. Heath let Sydney drive and she thought that was great! Although we were swerving all over and making me sick! We didn't stay long. I had to get home and make supper and do a load of laundry so we headed home. It was VERY quiet in the car..Sydney and I were very tired. But the good thing is that Sydney was in bed by 8:00 and I wasn't very far behind her! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment