Well I survived turning 30....and I have to tell ya that it has been one of the better ones. :) I woke up the next day feeling great, not hungover. Heath took me to Omaha Thursday night for my birthday and we took Sydney to my parents to stay the night. Friday morning we got up and had a HUGE breakfast then went to Nebraska Furniture Mart. OMG! That place is HUGE! They have everything in there...I wish I had more money because I would have spent every penny there. We bought a TV, surround sound system, and new living room furniture!!!! Yippy!! I can't wait till they deliver it!! Which won't be until April 12 but I am so excited! Can't wait! It can't get here fast enough! I will post pictures once I have the furniture.
Then on Sunday, which was my actual birthday, my parents came up to take me out for lunch. They were in Grand Island and decided to come see me. I made myself a jello birthday cake and then April and I went out for supper. It was nice not having to cook on my birthday...Heath was helping his dad with his pickup so he wasn't able to take me out. But Sydney and I had a good time with Aunt April. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment