Well my father would be proud....I am going to rely on the Farmers Almanac to tell me when is a good time to potty train Sydney. I have been trying but really haven't been successful. So...The Almanac says that March 24, 25, 26, and 29, and 30 would be good times to potty train. I think I will give it a try. The times that Sydney does go on the potty she gets a sticker! I felt bad this morning, she sat on that potty for 20 minutes and didn't go at all!! I am going to have to take some stickers to Mandi's house so that when she goes on the potty she can have a sticker there too.
Yesterday when Sydney and I got home, because I had to work this weekend, she wanted to go outside. I haven't been feeling the best this weekend but I know how much she LOVES to be outside so I toughed it up and took her out there. She drove her Jeep around everywhere. She rotates between her Jeep and the Cozy Coupe. She loves going down the slide on her swing set and this brave little girl climbs up the ladder by herself!! She is fine with it but a little scary for mom! I am going to have to ask Heath to get some sand and bring home for her sandbox. That would be a good birthday gift for her....sandbox toys!! :)
I went to the doctor this morning because this cold is kicking my butt especially over the weekend. I have severe sinus infection that has effected my bronchiolar tube. He gave me an antibiotic to take and I have the next few days off so I hope that I can get some rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment