Well I put my curtains up in the living room, bought some new vertical blinds, and added a few new pillows to the room. It looks better and better every day!! I am just waiting to take pictures until I get a couple end tables and lamps. I am hoping I can get these things when Heath and I leave for the weekend for my birthday which is next weekend! Yippy!! The last thing that needs to be done tot he living room is have Gary (Heath's dad) build us an entertainment center. It is going to have a build in electric fireplace, a place to put the DVD player and satellite receiver, and a cubbard to hold all the Disney DVD movies of Sydney's!
Sydney is doing well, she can count up to 3. :) It is funny to listen to her. I know her birthday is a couple months away but I am already thinking of a theme for her party and I think I am going to go with Dora. She LOVES Dora!! When ever that cartoon comes on TV she yells, "Dora!". She has a Dora plate and bowl that has Dora and Boots on it. If you point to one of the characters and ask her who it is she will tell you, "Dora and Boots". It is so cute. She knows so many words these days!!! And she like to repeat what Daddy says a LOT! Which I think is funny because it gets Heath in trouble sometimes. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment