My family

My family

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Day With Daddy

Heath decided that he wanted to have a day with Sydney today. I had to work today so Sydney gets to spend a day with daddy!! Heath said that he was going to go to work and take her along...which Sydney will LOVE!! My only question is who is going to change her diaper throughout the day?? I know Heath won't attempt to do it....hummm.
On Friday, Sydney and I went to Emmet after I got off work. Heath was loading all the cows onto semis and taking them to the ranch. Sydney and I sat in the car for over an hour watching the cows and the horses. Heath came riding by our vehicle on his horse and Sydney went NUTS! She started pointing and screaming "daddy!". It was comical. When it was time for Sydney and I to start heading home she was not happy. Putting a wiggly, screaming toddler in her car seat is not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment