I stayed home with Sydney yesterday. She had a temperature of 101 and she didn't feel good at all. She has a deep cough and wheezing. Poor girl! So yesterday I held her about all day and she slept or just laid in my arms staring off into space. She is such a cuddler when she is sick. She really didn't want to eat baby food but I did give her a lot of juice and formula. Today I went to work because she doesn't have a fever but she still looks rough. Her little eyes and nose are red and she just doesn't have the energy to play today. Hopefully she will be ok....Mandi might have to hold her a lot today though.
Heath came home last night. He held Sydney and tried getting her to smile...she gave him a couple smiles and that was it. Heath was concerned, he kept telling me to give her medicine. I put Vicks on her feet/chest and gave her Tylenol but that was about all I could do for her.
I took this picture this morning...she gave me one quick smile and that was it. I was lucky I snapped the picture in time. This is a little coat that my mom picked up at a garage sale. It is sooo cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment