My family

My family

Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello February

Well the weekend went by way to fast as usual! Sydney and I went to Norfolk on Saturday with April, Kayden, and Jorden. We were in the mall for quite a while and Sydney got tired of sitting in her car seat....so I put her in the basket part of the cart. She loved it! She stood up and held on to the cart as we went through the mall. She sure got a LOT of attention!! People would stop and say how cute she is and ask how old she is. I can't help but be proud!

Heath is starting to calve the heifers already so he isn't going to be around much at all until mid-May. He is wanting Sydney and I to come and stay with him at the ranch a couple nights a week. We will have to see about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment