My family

My family

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Explosion!


Last night was the first night that Heath had to stay at the ranch in Stuart since calving season is underway. I was worried that Syd wouldn't want to go to bed because she usually plays/hangs out with Daddy at night before she goes to bed. Thank goodness she went to sleep at around 9:00pm! Last time Heath wasn't home she fought sleep and stayed up till 11:00pm. I guess when she wants to see her Daddy....she wants to see her Daddy! Tonight when he comes home she will be so excited to see him!
Yesterday Sydney had a pooping problem. Whats new! That poor girl tried so hard and her face was all red that her butt hurt her....even if I touched it. So I gave her a suppository which hurt her even more and didn't work very well. So I called the doctor, as she is SCREAMING into the phone, and they said to give her Milk of Magnesia. So last night when we got home I gave her some. And a little while later she pooped normally. I thought that was it. WRONG!!!! This morning she was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while I took a shower. She came strolling into the bathroom as I was getting out of the shower and her pajamas were discolored. She exploded (pooped) EVERYWHERE!! Up her back...up her tummy...down her legs... OMG! (Oh My Gosh!) So needless to say I was 5 minutes late for work cause that girl went straight to the bath tub! Well at least she is clean inside and out! :) Sorry that might have been to much information!
I think I am going to talk to my doctor about her pooping problems. I really don't think a 9 month old should be having this many problems pooping. Maybe I am going to have to switch formula??? I don't know but I know that this isn't normal that she has such a hard time pooping! And if I do have to switch formula.....it's going to make me mad because I just bought $170 worth of formula on line cause they don't sell Good Start here in O'Neill. WONDERFUL!
Anyway, this picture was taken this morning....before the explosion. :) Tomorrow Sydney and I are making a trip to Fremont to see Grandma and Grandpa!!! And of course Uncle Todd and Aunt Jennifer! You know it's almost Valentines Day.....I wonder if Uncle Todd will be surprising Sydney with a gift this weekend??? Syd is his god-child and all.....you would think he would. haha!!! I just like giving Todd crap...he is such a tight butt with his money! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment