My family

My family

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day...a day late

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! Sydney and I went up to the ranch on Saturday afternoon and spent the night with Heath! It was good to be there with Heath since he isn't able to come home very much. We went out to eat that night with Ashley and Levi in Stuart. It was fun....except Sydney was wanting to get into everything!
At the ranch Heath keeps Charlie (our dog) in the house with him....so when Sydney and I were there Sydney and Charlie got to play together. Sydney would pet Charlie, pull on her ears, pat her head and Charlie would just give me those "please stop torchering me" eyes. :) It was pretty funny!!!! But Charlie just let her do it. I think Charlie will be protective of Sydney especially this summer when Sydney gets to play outside.
Saturday afternoon Syd and I picked up Heath in Stuart and we went to Valentine because Heath has been wanting a new saddle. He got a new saddle, cinch, breast collar, jeans, coat, and a belt. He had a GOOD Valentine's Day. There was a really nice kids saddle there too but we decided to wait because the saddle seat was pink....and if we would have more kids and we have a boy, I don't think he is going to want a pink seat on his saddle. We were going to buy Syd a saddle. That way we can find one that we really like....cause a kids saddle costs around $800!!
Sydney was sick last week and we went to the doctor and got antibiotics and decongestion medicine for her. She is a lot better!!





No comments:

Post a Comment