Here are some pictures I took this morning. Sydney is about growing out of her 6 month clothes and heading into 9 month clothes! She is growing so fast. I was going through her clothes the other day and her little newborn pajamas are sooooo cute and little! It is hard to believe that she was that little. :) Time sure flies!!! She is starting to "walk" along the furniture. She holds herself up and just travels along. When she gets to the end of the couch she just plops to the floor. Heath looks at her and laughs and calls her lazy. Sydney just turns around and gives a great big smile!
Heath hasn't been home since Sunday morning. We miss him as usual but I think he is coming home tonight. (hopefully!!) It is funny to see Sydney's face when she sees her daddy for the first time after he has been gone for a couple of days. It's precious! Heath and Syd sit in the chair together and play. And of course she is on her best behavior when daddy is home. He thinks I am lying to him when I tell him some of the "naughty" things Sydney does. That little stinker, who is only 9 months old, knows how to work her daddy already!!! That is a scary thought!!!
Heath's Great Grandma Harley called and is wanting us to come to her house in Chambers for supper tonight and then go to church. I told her we would so I am not for sure if Heath will be home in time to go with us or not.
Got my hair cut today, it feels so much better! I have had the same haircut for a while now and I am over it....I think I am going to grow it out a little. To what I don't know but it will be a nice change! And I can't wait to get my hair colored and highlighted!!! Krisi is going to do it the first weekend in March! YIPPY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment