Sorry everyone...I haven't taken any new pictures of Sydney and I was waiting to do that before I blogged but hopefully I get it done tonight! Anyway, nothing really new here. Sydney is now walking behind the walker. She likes to push it around. It won't be long before she is walking around.
Well this weekend I am staying home! It feels like I am always on the go lately. But I do want to do some painting also. I would like to paint the kitchen I think. I am working myself up to the BIG project of painting the living room! I am not looking forward to it. Mostly because I have a border all the way around the large living room....which is going to be a pain in the butt taking it down. My friend Shelley gave me a suggestion of using fabric softener to take down the border. I hope it works! Any other suggestions, let me know!! I am not looking forward to painting with Syd around either, I might end up with "Sydney art" on my walls, or worse, on my carpet! We will have to be care full! Maybe I can sweet talk a couple of friends to come over and help. :)
Heath came home a total of 2 nights last week. We miss him not being home! Sydney has become crabbier and more whinny when Heath isn't there. But the moment he shows up it all goes away and she is a little angel again. Darn kid! Well I am hoping to take more pictures tonight so I can post them tomorrow. Hopefully Syd is in the mood for pictures. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment