I have come to the conclusion that Sydney is NOT a morning person. If she wakes up on her own she is fine but if I have to wake her up.....WATCH OUT! She is a crabby little girl! I woke her up this morning to get her dressed and change her diaper. She cried and screamed the whole time! Once I got her shirt on I gave her a bottle which she gladly took. After I got her ready I put her in the living room with the TV on cartoons while I finished getting ready. She just sat there and watched her cartoons. When I was ready to go I put her coat on, which she cried through that too, and put her in her car seat. She slept the whole way to O'Neill. I guess she wasn't ready to get up yet. :)
I don't know if I mentioned this or not but Sydney has an appointment at Children's Hospital in Omaha on March 12 for her pooping problem. She is going to see a Pediatric Gastric Intestine Specialist. Hopefully he can figure out why she has such an issue going #2.
I think that Sydney and I will be making a trip to the ranch again this weekend, maybe Friday night or something. We will have to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment