Sydney and I went to Fremont over the weekend. We had a great time! It was good to see everyone. While we were there Mom and I made a bunch of casseroles to freeze for Heath at the ranch and runza's!!!!!! Jennifer and the boys stayed out at the farm on Friday night to spend more time with Sydney. Todd came and played with Sydney for a while....he was the first one to get one of Syd's kisses! :)
Hanging out with Uncle Todd
Getting kisses from Aunt Jennifer

Grandpa trying to rock Syd to sleep....But suddenly she wasn't tired anymore! haha
Sydney and I came home Saturday night...which is a good thing cause it is really snowing here now. Huge flakes too! Anyway, here are a few pictures from our trip!!!
Hanging out with Uncle Todd
Getting kisses from Aunt Jennifer
Grandpa trying to rock Syd to sleep....But suddenly she wasn't tired anymore! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment