I woke up this morning to a cold house. Yep we ran out of propane.....BUT I called the propane company on January 4th which would have been last Monday and ordered propane. They never came, so the propane company received a phone call this morning....needless to say they are bringing propane today. :) But anyway, I took a COLD shower this morning and was getting ready in the bathroom. I put Syd in the bathroom with me and turned on the bathroom heater so we would stay warm while I got ready. I gave her a bunch of toys but, of course, that wasn't good enough. She wanted to play with the toilet. YUCK! Every time I would tell her "NO!" and set her back away from the toilet. She would play a little with her toys....I think that was her grand plan so I would turn back around and finish doing my hair. Once I wasn't looking she made the trip back to the toilet quite a few times and finally I got tired of having to stop and move her. So, I clapped my hands and raised my voice and said, "Sydney, NO!" That got her attention! She stopped what she was doing, turned around and looked at me with a very mean face and screamed at me! Once she was done screaming, she turned around and went to touching the toilet again. haha!!! Oh that little stinker has attitude already! I think she gets it from her daddy! If you all can believe that! :)
Heath and I are very stubborn. I think as we have gotten older the stubbornness isn't so bad but none the less it is still there. This child has no chance!!! She will be VERY stubborn!! She gets it from both parents. Not a good combination.
I thought this was a daily thing?
ReplyDeleteSorry!!!! I have been trying to blog daily but I run out of time somedays! I will try!!
ReplyDelete