My family

My family

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Zoom! Zoom!

Mandi, Sydney's Aunt/Daycare provider, has a walker that Syd uses and moves all about her house. Sydney received a walker for Christmas from my parents and she wasn't quite sure how to use this particular one. She just sat in it but today she figured it out and she must have realized that it is just like Mandi's cause she sure is on the move! It doesn't work well on the carpet but she zooms around the kitchen!

Sydney has been eating Gerber Graduate Puffs for a couple weeks and she LOVES them! It will be no time at all and she will be eating off the table! I am making cheesey hashbrowns tonight for supper....I think we will see if she like them! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! I feel more appreciated!! LOL!!! Glad she figured yours out!! She is a mover when she gets in them..

    ReplyDelete