Another long weekend! YIPPY!! It seems like the weeks just fly by. I have Martin Luther King Day off and I am excited to have an extra day off from work this week! Heath has his work Christmas party next weekend...that should be fun. Something to look forward to anyway....in our old age we don't get out that much anymore! :)
Sydney is pulling herself up now. She is getting VERY brave and wants to stand next to everything. She can really move around in her walker too! She is getting a little better with her stuffiness but her nose is still constantly running. I can see where her second tooth is making her gums swell but it hasn't popped through yet. No new pics...I am hoping to catch Sydney pulling herself up to something so I can record it and then post it....COMING SOON! :)
P.S. - for all of you that comment on my postings, Thank you!! Just an FYI...when you do comment, please put your name after you type...that way I know who is leaving me a comment. Most of the comments say "Anonymous" and I don't know who they are from. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment