Sydney has been pulling herself up for a while now....as you can see in the video. She is getting better and faster everyday!! It won't be long and that girl will be walking!
She is eating Gerber 3rd Foods now, which have little chunks of meat and veggies mixed with the baby food. She loves it! She also is very fond of her Gerber Puffs!
I had a meeting in Norfolk today so Sydney went over to Aunt April's house. April told me that she followed Dylan, her cousin who is 5 years old, around all day. She loves playing cars with him! Although Dylan has to go and pick out "Special" cars for Sydney to play with. :) He's good at sharing...just not with his newest cars. Can't say I blame him....they go right to her mouth anyway.
Syd's still working on her second tooth. I can see it but it hasn't broke through her gums yet. I am sure it will be any day now.
No comments:
Post a Comment