My family

My family

Monday, January 4, 2010

My first time....

Well this is my first time "blogging"!! Hope I make my leader (Shelley) proud! :) I figured I would start a blog so that my mom could see her granddaughter grow!! It is hard being so far away and having to explain these milestones over the phone. So....hopefully everyone enjoys it and you can check up on me whenever you want. Just save this address to your "favorites" and stop on by. And maybe this way I will be forced to take updated pictures of Sydney more often. :) I have slipped in the picture department lately. I am going to try to enclude some pictures for you all to enjoy! Sydney is crawling!!! She is getting to be VERY good at it....andshe can sure move!
Funny story....I tried giving Sydney her medicine this morning. She saw me coming with the very handy dropper thingy and started to shake her head no. I mean she was shaking her head so fast that I was getting dizzy for her! But I did prevail, I got her to take the medicine this morning! I think she learned to shake her head no from me....over the weekend she would get into things that she wasn't suppose to. I would say, "Sydney! No! No!" and shake my head at the same time. Well this quick learner is to smart for her britches!
And then Mandi, my daycare provider, called this morning. Sydney was trying to crawl up by her electric fireplace. Mandi said, "Sydney...No! No!" and Sydney turned around (while hanging on to the fireplace mind you) and gave a big smile and shook her head NO! All I could do was laugh when Mandi was telling me! She thought it was pretty comical herself. Oh she is learning too fast! Better start watching the language in the house....she will be learning all of my...I mean dad's....bad language. :)
Well wish me luck on the blogging!




Sydney LOVES her new Fisher-Price barn!


I think she liked the paper more then the gift!

Being funny!


Sydney likes the Huskers too! Well actually I think she just wanted to pull herself up to the TV!


Sydney crawling!

2 comments:

  1. Good blog! I'm the first to comment, whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it good idea for your mom to see how much she is learning so fast...And i'm Mandi the Aunt/babysitter...lol.

    ReplyDelete