My family

My family

Friday, January 15, 2010

Darn Teeth!!



This week has been interesting...Sydney hasn't been feeling all that great because she has another tooth bothering her so she is still stuffy and coughing. The past couple of nights she hasn't been sleeping all through the night like usual. Poor girl! Those darn teeth! So I have postponed my trip to Seward to see Shelley. I am disappointed cause I was really looking forward to it, especially over the long weekend, but I better stay home and take care of my baby!!!

This picture is from yesterday morning....Heath and Sydney were watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while I was getting ready for work. I am going to put up some videos from last week. Syd is now pulling herself up to the couch and anywhere she can stand!!! It won't be long and she will be walking everywhere!!! I hope I get to witness her first steps since Heath likes to rub it in that he got to see her crawl for the first time. (I actually saw her crawl before he did but we will just let him think that he is the special one!)

The first video is Sydney's favorite thing to get into these days....her diapers! She likes to pull them out of the diaper caddy and play with them! The second video is of Sydney just crawling around and clapping her hands! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment