Well this new year started out a little rough for me....I was sick on New Years Eve so I didn't get to go out and bring in the new year with the hubby. I had such a terrible cold that I opted to stay home on New Year's Eve and Heath went to St. Paul to the bull riding with some friends. Oh well...I gave my New Year's kiss to Sydney and was in bed by 10:00pm! But I am feeling much better and am looking forward to the new year.
Work is going good but this is are busy time of the year and it seems that my calendar is littered with meetings, meetings, and more meetings! But I am looking forward to Martin Luther King Day weekend because I don't have to work on that Monday and I am planning on making a trip to see my bestest friend Shelley!!! Sydney and I will be making a trip to see her, her bo, and the new house! I am excited!
I think Sydney is picking up speed on this crawling thing. I went into the kitchen last night to put my empty glass into the dishwasher, Sydney was in the middle of the living room. I put my glass away and turned around and their she was in the kitchen. Little Turkey sure can crawl! It's getting harder and harder to change her clothes/diaper because she wants to MOVE! Oh the joys! :)
They are calling for more snow tonight and tomorrow! We will have to see how bad this storm will get....If their is wind involved our roads and driveway might drift close again!
No comments:
Post a Comment