My family

My family

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Every morning I get up and get Sydney a bottle and put her in bed with Heath so I can go and take a shower. Lately I have been turning on the TV in our bedroom to Syd's favorite show.....Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She loves laying in bed with her daddy, drinking a bottle, and watching her show. Today I heard Heath say to Sydney, "You must really like this show Syd." Cause she just sits their and stares at the TV. It is quite funny.
The past couple of days I have been having Heath dress her for me. It is funny to listen to them. Heath's comments: "Syd give me your leg", "Hold Still", "I know, I know, just hold on a minute"....it is hilarious! And then it must be hard work putting clothes on a 9 month old cause I can hear them BOTH grunting while trying to get her dressed. :) Oh it's just funny....but I am glad that Heath gets her ready for me. One less thing for me to do in the morning.
The other night Heath went to watch a football game and the bar with his friends while Syd and I stayed home. Sydney usually goes to sleep around 9:00pm but that girl would NOT go to bed. She finally fell asleep at 11:00pm. I think it is because she wanted to see her daddy before she went to bed. Usually Heath and her sit together in the chair and play, talk, watch TV, etc.
Anyway, Heath and I are headed for Winner tonight so Syd will be keeping April entertained. :) Good Luck April! But don't worry...I know you have plenty of practice....two kids and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment