My family

My family

Monday, March 1, 2010

Stroller

I got out my stroller on Saturday. My friend Ashley and I went to Grand Island to the mall to go shopping. I found some good deals!! YES!! Anyway, I brought my stroller along cause I didn't want to have to carry Sydney through the mall and I wasn't sure if they had carts there. She LOVED it! She loved being able to see all of the people. She did get upset if I was in the clothing department and all she saw was clothes. She wanted to see people! It was entertaining. She wore herself out too! She didn't take a nap all afternoon but she was OUT all the way home.

I am finding a lot of good deals right now for kids clothes for summer. But...I would like to get her an outfit or something to wear right now. Oh well....I will have to see what I can find.

Ashley, Levi, Emma, April, Jorden, Dylan, and Kayden all came over last night to watch a movie and eat supper. Sydney had a GREAT time. She loved following Emma and Dylan around while the grown-ups watched the movie. I was suprised that Dylan and Emma didn't get tired of Sydney following them around. :)

More pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment