My family

My family

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Doctor's Appointment


This picture is just funny! Sydney has learned that she can put her tongue on plastic or glass and make me laugh. That is what she is doing in this picture. I have those register covers so that the air blows a different direction out of the register other than straight up. Anyway, she likes to hold them up against her face and stick out her tongue. What a stinker!
Sydney's appointment in Omaha went well. They prescribed her a laxative to try for a month and it is suppose to make her go everyday. If this doesn't work then they are going to want to do x-rays. If the laxative does work then the doctor said that she would like me to keep Sydney on it until she is potty trained.
After Sydney's appointment in Omaha she went and stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Aspy's place. I am sure she was SPOILED!!! Garret, Spencer, and Jennifer were there with her too. Sydney even texted me from Aunt Jennifer's phone to wish me a Happy Birthday! How sweet!
Heath and I went to Lincoln on Friday to watch the Ewing boys win State Basketball! It was a great time and of course the whole town of Ewing was there! :) But the best part is that I got to see my BFF Shelley on Friday night!!! We had a GREAT time....Shelley, April, and me reminiscing. It was a great birthday present! And believe me we brought in my birthday with a bang! All I am going to say is that by the end of the night one of us was puking....and it WASN'T me. he he Sorry Shelley!! Ooops! :)

2 comments:

  1. There will be payback!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shelley! Don't worry if Jan is reading this she already knows what happens when we get together. One of us ends up puking. :) You would think that us being in the late 20's we would learn. Ha, oh well....maybe when we are 30 we will learn not to be so excessive on the drinks. I said....MAYBE.... :)

    ReplyDelete