My family

My family

Friday, March 26, 2010

OOOOH!! How Cute!

This picture is from this morning. Sydney woke up around 6:30 and I put her in bed with Heath so she could drink her bottle and watch cartoons. I went and took a shower and came back to the bedroom and found that she drank her bottle and fell back asleep with daddy! :) OOOH!!! How cute!

Last night Heath got home around 7:00 and before he came in the house he went to feed the horses a bale of hay. Heath got stuck in the alfalfa field and walked back to the house. I picked up Syd, went to the big picture window in our living room and we watched him walk up the lane to the house. She was going NUTS! She was banging on the window yelling "Da Da". She must have been yelling a little loud cause Heath could hear her! He came in the house and they played together all night until she went to sleep. She really loves it when Daddy comes home! :)

This afternoon at 4:45 Sydney is getting her Spring pictures taken at Studio B Photography. The background she is using this year is an old wood setting and bright colored flowers.....with live bunnies!! Hopefully Sydney is ok with the bunnies....she is just starting to warm up to Charlie (our dog) so lets hope. I am hoping that Tiffany (Heath's sister) can take Sydney's one year pictures in May....but we will have to see cause Tiff starts to work a lot at the golf course around that time.

Then tonight we are meeting our friends Brad and Ashley Clouse for supper at Chambers Corner. FISH NIGHT....YES!!! I love there fish! Anyway, the Clouse's will be bringing there 3 girls over with them so it should be fun to have all the kids together!

No comments:

Post a Comment