My family

My family

Monday, March 22, 2010

St. Pat's Weekend

Sydney and I went to stay with Heath at the ranch over the weekend. We had a great time....Syd even got to watch Daddy feed the cows. :) But I think that next time we come up there I am going to have to bring cleaning supplies! It is NASTY!!! But when you have 4-6 guys coming in and out of that house a day....it is bound to get dirty.

Sydney is becoming regular with her bowel movements....I am having to play around with the dose that she gets because right now she is getting too much medicine so hopefully I will figure out the right dose soon. Were going through too many diapers and clothes :)

Sydney is still crawling around but she will stand on her own for about 30 seconds. She is getting better at it! And I think she might be working on another tooth because that girl sleeps a lot and she has her mood swings! Watch out!!!! She is getting good at chewing people out!! It is kind of funny to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment