My family

My family

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Haircut Time!


On Sunday April, Dylan, Kayden, Sydney, and I went to Columbus to have Krisi color the adults hair and cut the kids hair. It was a great day and Sydney did good sitting in the chair while Krisi cut her hair. We took an inch off her hair!!!! Sydney LOVED seeing her Aunt Krisi!
Sydney has her appointment at Children's Hospital on Friday. She is going to see a Pediatric Gestural Intestine Specialist. Heath, Sydney, and I are leaving Thursday night to go to Omaha. She has her appointment at 11:00am on Friday and then Grandma and Grandpa Aspy are taking Sydney till Saturday. Heath and I are going to go to Lincoln to watch the Ewing boys basketball. It should be a great weekend!

This is a video of Sydney in the bath tub. She is so funny. She kicks her little feet so fast! Oh...she is growing up too fast!!

By the way, she can stand on her own for about 20 seconds and then she falls. It isn't going to be long and that girl will be walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment