My family

My family

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FINALLY....we got to go outside!


On Monday Syd finally got to go outside and play on the deck while I grilled supper. She LOVED it!! She even went outside and played in the grass at Mandi's house too. :) She has been awfully cranky lately....I don't know if it is the medicine she is on to make her poop or if she is just cranky.
I have come to realize that the girl is spoiled....she knows that if she whines she will get what she wants. Who the heck taught her that??? :) But now we are working on NOT being that way. So if she wants something she will whine and whine and whine till her face turns red. I am not giving in!
Her Daddy sure did get a taste of the "Real Syd" on Monday night. I even remember him saying...and I quote, "She's a brat!". Really??? He watched her on Monday night while I watched a movie in our bedroom (with the door shut of course!). I heard Sydney crying and Heath trying to play with her but she didn't want anything he was offering. I didn't go out to the living room, even though I wanted to, and eventually there was silence. Syd had fallen asleep. I told Heath that she isn't a brat she is a cranky baby when she is tired. But I was glad to see Heath witness one of his daughters tantrums! I think he now understands what I mean when I say that she is cranky. :)
On a different note....WE'RE GOING TO CANCUN!!! Yippy! Levi Hollenback, Ashley Hollenback, Ryan Cleveland, April Barlow, Heath, and I are all going to Cancun in July. I can't wait! It will be great!! Heath and I had such a great time on our honeymoon there that we are ecstatic to go back with friends! Hopefully this time I get to swim with the dolphins! :) Syd will be in good hands at Grandma and Grandpa Aspy's. It'll be good for Syd to have that bonding time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment