My mom called me on Saturday morning to say that Dad, Spencer (my nephew), and her where thinking of coming to see us. I met them in O'Neill at about 1:00pm so Dad could got to an auction while Mom and Spencer rode with me back to Chambers. We had a great time! Sydney loved having everyone around. She would play with everyone and be shy at times...she just loves the attention! :)
Sunday we went outside around 10:00am and started doing some lawn work. We got a LOT done! I just need to finish up with raking the leaves.....my goodness there is a ton of them! But Spencer was hauling tree branches to the pickup while Dad and I trimmed the rose bushes, raked, pulled weeds, etc. Mom brought Sydney outside in her stroller and she LOVED it! She just watched us and never made a sound. It was a little chilly so we had her bundled up pretty good but she just loved being outside!! I have a feeling that the majority of this summer will be spent outside...if Syd has her way.
The video above is Sydney and her new little toy that Grandma and Grandpa Aspy got her for Easter! She loves it! She just zooms around the house with it! She is so good at it that I loaded her up and took her to Ewing last night to show Grandma and Grandpa Barlow how she can "walk"! They loved it.....oh she is getting so big too fast!! I went and watched Heath in his dart tournament for a while and then we went up to the local bar to get some supper. This picture is Sydney having her first sucker! Oh how she loved that thing! I couldn't get it out of her hands...and when it was time for us to go home I had to take it away from her and she SCREAMED! She actually fell asleep around 8:45pm last night and didn't wake up until 7:00am this morning! Being outside must have wore her out!
it was cute to bad grandpa wasnt there to see it!
ReplyDeleteWe will have to bring it over again sometime.
ReplyDelete