My family

My family

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Something smells like baby powder




This is a new little outfit that I got Syd in Grand Island over the weekend. It is CUTE!

Last night I was watching TV and apparently was really into my show. I kept on smelling Baby powder/lotion something "baby". I thought to myself....well Syd just had a bath and I put lotion on her and she smells pretty good! I should have known that she was up to no good cause things were a little too quiet. My show went into a commercial and I was getting out of my chair to put the laundry in the dryer when I noticed this....





Yep!! This would be my daughter pulling every single one of her butt wipes (as I like to call them) out of the container onto the ground. And the funny thing is, she new she wasn't suppose to do that because I said, " Sydney, what did you do!?" She looked at me, smiled, and then went back and pulled a few more out of the container. HAHA Oh that little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment