Later that night Heath, Sydney, and I went to Ewing for Krisi's birthday supper. It was good to have everyone there and visit. Krisi let Sydney dive into the ice cream cake...there was frosting EVERYWHERE!! :) Just giving her practice for her birthday in May!
Then Sunday we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Hoffman's for lunch. Sydney had ham, hash browns, green bean casserole, crackers, and cheesecake for lunch! Grandma and Grandpa Barlow brought Sydney over a really fun farm animal book for Easter! Sydney loves it! After lunch we went outside to gather Easter Eggs which Sydney did an excellent job at. Then Heath got the horses out of the trailer (he went roping Sunday morning in Ewing) and gave all the kids horse rides. Sydney rode a horse for the first time!!! I handed her to Heath and she seemed fine...until she noticed she was on a big furry animal, then she started to scream and held on to Heath's shirt for dear life. I have a feeling that she will get over that fear by the end of summer...I am sure that we will go and watch Heath practice roping and go to the rodeos. She will end up loving horses...I am just sure of it.
Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!
Easter Egg Hunt in O'Neill
Easter Egg Hunt in O'Neill
Getting Eggs at Grandma & Grandpa Hoffman's place!
No comments:
Post a Comment