Last night Heath came home and invited our friends Levi and Ashley Hollenback to come over for supper. They brought t-bones over for everyone and it was YUMMY! I figured they wouldn't make it over before 7:00pm so Sydney could eat with us so i fed her early. I warmed up a small Runza and that girl ate almost the WHOLE thing! I couldn't believe it! Then when the steaks where done and we were eating...she had some baked beans and hash browns! What an oinker! :)
Tomorrow we get to go to the Easter Egg Hunt in O'Neill. I can't wait to see Sydney's reaction! Then Sunday we go to Grandma and Grandpa Hoffman's for Easter. Heath is actually going to take off work to go to Easter! I am glad, that way he will be able to watch Sydney gather the Easter Eggs!
Have a great Easter everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment