My family

My family

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sydney and Charlie....Soon to be BFF's!

This video is of Sydney, in a diaper and socks...how redneck! :), talking to Charlie. Oh she loves to talk to Charlie but if Charlie gets close to her she gets nervous. But like I have said before, I think that they will be great friends once Sydney gets over her fear!

I just think that this video is hilarious! Sydney is playing Peek-a-boo with Charlie through the door. Notice how she moves her head to look through the glass and then looks at Charlie. Oh she is so funny!

Sydney has been going to sleep at night around 9:00pm!! YES!! She sleeps all night until I wake her up around 6:30-7:00am. She isn't taking naps very much at Mandi's house (Aunt and daycare provider) which is just fine with me! I haven't been feeling the best this week with my allergies so it is nice that she is in bed early so I can go to bed early too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment