My family

My family

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Off to Omaha....GEORGE HERE WE COME!!!

Well I finished up my laundry last night....and believe me it took ALL night! Now all I have to do is pack our bags and we are off to Omaha for the next couple of days! April, Ashley and I are going to see GEORGE STRAIT!!!! I can't wait!
We leave at 9:00am on Thursday, that way we have enough time to stop in Norfolk, Fremont (to see my mom!) and then get to Omaha in time to freshen up before the concert! April's two kids and Sydney are going with us to Omaha and then Aunt Tiffany is picking them up to take them to Lincoln overnight. They will have a great time and I am sure they will get fricking SPOILED while they are there. NO POP TIFFANY! (She likes to try and give pop to Sydney!)
Heath and Ryan Cleveland are going with us to Omaha but they aren't going to the concert. I am sure they will find lots of places to keep them entertained until the concert is over! :) Anywho...I am sure I will have a LOT of pictures to post when I get back from Omaha....sorry Sydney probably won't be in a lot of them. It will all be about George!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment