My family

My family

Monday, April 12, 2010

Leann, Reba, and George!

I had a GREAT time at the concert on Thursday night!! Leann Wolmack got on stage and sang for about an hour...she sang all the songs that I new. Reba McIntire was up next and she blew the roof off the Qwest Center. She did a wonderful job and even Melissa Peirdman (sp)...the blonde from the Reba show...came on stage and I never laughed so hard! Finally George Strait came on stage and he is a very down to earth performer but I loved it! I am so glad that I have gotten to see him in concert before he retires.

I can't tell you how many times us girls got stopped because people wanted to tell us that they loved our shirts! We got the shirts made in O'Neill and they turned out great! April said that we should have gotten a bunch of shirts made and sold them....we could have made a killin'! Oh well....

Sydney loved being at Aunt Tiffany's with Dylan and Kayden while we were at the concert. She was spoiled rotten I am sure...Cheetos Puffs, fruit snacks, pizza, and I am sure Tiffany gave her some pop too! :) But I think that Sydney missed Mandi (Aunt/Daycare Provider)...she hasn't seen her in four days! Or maybe Mandi missed Sydney more....I am not for sure it may be a toss up. :)
Here are some pictures!

Ashley, Me, and April at the concert waiting for it to start


Here is the back of our shirts. April's says "I'll leave you with a smile." Ashley says, "Check yes or no" and mine says "I'll be your baby blue."

Leann Wolmack!

Reba McIntire!

George Strait!
My brother was at the concert too!! Do you think he would buy his sister a $5 beer??? YECK NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment